< >

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Pole Dancing At Boom Chicago

This is pole dancing IN A BOX at its finest ... a skill that only the "super talented" are LUCKY enough to acquire. This was a wild party & very well organised, excellent staff & lots of variety. Here is a link to introduce the Boom Chicago Sin City Halloween Party 2005. In case you are interested in a taste of the Sin City festivities, click here to see photos of Sin City at its down right dirtiest. Last but not least, have a look at the costume contest winners - you might see a familiar face.


Ok this might be a little difficult to explain ... but I will try my best. I realise that these photos might look a bit odd. Well, that is because THEY ARE! In short, they had professional "pole dancers" & throughout the night, the crowd would attempt to grooooove & struuuuut. Since you all know me, I had to have my turn as well. So ... here I am groovin' & trying to shimmy on the pole. As you can imagine, this is not my easiest performance, considering I am wearing a GIANT BOX. We have an awesome short video of my "pole dancing debute" but unfortunately I am unable to load clips into BLOG. Hopefully these photos will suffice in recreating the moment.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home