< >

Monday, February 06, 2006

More Introductions

I consider myself very fortunate to work in such an international environment, with some truly fantatic people. I will continue to introduce those whom I deal with in the scope of my daily work & have grown to respect & cherish.

First, Randip & her "SOON TO BE" husband Rayan: Evelyn & her husband K (Evelyn ... that is from your website): Thing-I & her husband Hans:Homma-san & his wife:

Ann: just enjoying a virtual reality moment ... for about long enough to take this photo before the room began to spin, thus ending her ... moment :)


Below is Eline who is the best listener ever :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

me and Rayan are not married yet!!
June 15th remember girlie???

Love ya
Randip
xxxx

09 February, 2006 09:25  
Blogger Bubbles said...

Dear Princess Randip,

I corrected my typo to say SOON TO BE husband :)

luv ya back,
bubbles
xxoo

10 February, 2006 19:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home