A Taste of the Party
The music was a mix of live band with a DJ during breaks & appealed to everyone. From "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" (a classic) to Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive" to "It's Raining Men" and much much more! I discovered later that there were all kinds of cozy corners and rooms with different entertainment but unfortunate for me, I did not make it out of the main room. We also shared the dance floor with some ... hmmm how do I describe this ... tall, stilt- walking characters in white. Let's just call them the "White Ones" - TREZ cool. I think the below photos will explain.
Ann & I became friendly with the "White Ones". 
So did Randip, Lacra & Rayan ...
and ... Angeliki & Rhiana.
These 2 are hiding from something or someone.
Arnie and his 2 girls: Ann & Bubbles
A girlie shot ... oh and more evidence that I was actually drinking white wine - BUSTED!
Last photo of the night, a photo that makes me smile - Rhiane & Anita.



3 Comments:
I did not drink and NO I was not dreaming on 'girlie shot'!! Lacra
Yeah right lacra!!
You were the drunk of the night, everyone is talking about it babes.
Sorry the reality is that you can't handle your wine!!
Stick to coke next time ; )
Love ya
Randip
xx
In the words of supertramp ... DREAMER, NOTHING BUT A DREAMER :)
oh ya, you did some drinking - got some very incriminating proof of that but chose not to publish those shots. It's still not too late to add them :) ha ha
Post a Comment
<< Home