RHW: Randip’s Family & Friends
I have dedicated this posting to share photos of Randip's delightful family who joined us for the evening.
First, Ren with cousin Nav. As I already mentioned, we owe a major thank you to Ren for showing us an excellent time in London.
Above is an introduction slide with these 3 gorgeous ladies (left to right) Beena, Nav and Jusleen. The arrival of Randip's precious cousins & childhood friend made the party OFFICIAL - let the fun & food begin! I am looking forward to seeing you all again on Randip's and Rayan's wedding day.
Here we find Jusleen just enjoying the moment.
Nav is enjoying the tapenade-like dip which was scrumptious and a tantalizing warm-up to the courses that will follow.
Above is Randip with Beena & Nav
Lastly, is a group photo with THE cousins.
First, Ren with cousin Nav. As I already mentioned, we owe a major thank you to Ren for showing us an excellent time in London.
Above is an introduction slide with these 3 gorgeous ladies (left to right) Beena, Nav and Jusleen. The arrival of Randip's precious cousins & childhood friend made the party OFFICIAL - let the fun & food begin! I am looking forward to seeing you all again on Randip's and Rayan's wedding day.
Here we find Jusleen just enjoying the moment.
Nav is enjoying the tapenade-like dip which was scrumptious and a tantalizing warm-up to the courses that will follow.
Above is Randip with Beena & Nav
Lastly, is a group photo with THE cousins.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home