< >

Friday, May 26, 2006

RHW: Sunday Coming Home

Sunday we were winding down for the tube ride back to Heathrow and home. An excellent weekend of fun but as you can see below ... it did have some minor side effects .. we were just a WEEEE BIT tired. But it was all worth it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU to Lise for putting all the pictures on the site and telling the story. I know it was hard work and took you a long time. I am truely grateful babes. Love ya.
Big hug and loadsa kisses.

and thank you to all the girls for joining and making my hen night one of the best ever. Would not change a single thing.

Love you all
Princess Randip
xxxx

31 May, 2006 14:02  
Blogger Bubbles said...

It was my pleasure ... Princess Randip! REALLY. I love going into all the details and reliving all these glorious moments that we cherish in life. It might be a bit of work but it is worth it to record precious moments in our lives. There is nothing like preserving every special minute spent with family and friends. Especially with my loving friends (and family) - oh how I am blessed! :)

xxoo
Bubbles

01 June, 2006 23:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home