Girls Night Out in Lisse: Butts & Boobs
It all started on Saturday, April 22nd when (from left to right) Randip, Lacra, and I had one of those spontaneous gettogethers ... you know the kind? It was meant to be a relatively tame evening ... but then the unexpected happened and next thing you know it was 05:00. Below is the AFTER shot - notice the subtle difference?
It started off with a few harmless glasses of wine before dinner while we talked about ... everyday things. We enjoyed some light snacks ... 
Followed by cozy dinner together. Suspiciously, there is not any evidenced, in the form of a picture, of the actual dinner on the table but I can assure you, we DID eat plenty of food. Lacra is a gracious hostess and made sure we were well fed. Below is proof that there WAS cooking so there WAS dinner.
We have the after dinner shot of Randip relaxing in her big wooden shoe slippers which she is so proudly displaying for all to see.
Then we made a switch to vodka with bitter lemon ... ohhh so refreshing but deadly if consumed in large quantities. 
Then there was a surprise trip to the local neighbourhood pub - likely the result of the vodka. 
We pushed our way to a back corner which was totally empty & perfect for the 3 of us.
AND this is where it started to "spin out of control". 
Then the dancing began - here I am doing ... not quite sure what ... but I think I was doing my "Cousin IT" impression while appreciating some head-thumping song that involved major head swinging and bouncing. Kind of made me dizzy ... 
Next came the "how drunk are you" test. We decided that if you could stand with your feet like this, then you DESERVED another drink. If YOU happen to think this is easy, give it a TRY!
This is where the butts came out to make an appearance.
Lacra's butt ran away and hid - seemingly it was camera shy ...
AND as the title says ... there were boobs. But since it is not THAT kind of site, your going to have to look very carefully because we ain't gonna display anything here ... especially if gets me shut down. :) Plus, we are ALL respectable woman, OF COURSE!
Strangely enough, below are "thirsty boobs ... and that is ALL for the boob show folks. Fooled you with the title but at least I peaked your curiosity. 
After a few more incriminating photos - some of which I did not upload and one in particular that I was NOT given (wink - wink). At a certain point we gathered all our various body parts (making sure not to forget any) and called it at night. Since Randip was drinking diet coke with vodka, she discovered that she was a tad talkative at 04:00 which was fine with me since I am ALWAYS up for a good gab session. As time went by, we needed to shut up, stop talking & go to bed ...



1 Comments:
Until round 2 on lacra's birthday....
get those party shoes on!!
Randip
Post a Comment
<< Home