RHW: Saturday Before Dinner
Saturday DAY does not have much for pictures because we were all on a SHOPPING MARATHON!
Man do I look rough - my eyes are BARELY visible while everyone else seems to look fresh! YIKES! Our morning (or was it afternoon - cannot recall) ... shall we say our DAY began at our friendly neighbourhood Starbucks and I think I speak for all who were present that we were all thoroughly grateful for Starbucks, especially at this precise moment in time. Because we ALL has some serious, kick-ass shopping to do and needed that extra boost - NO MERCY & my feet were put to the test!
After many hours of successful shopping - we met up in our hotel and got all pampered. Here is Dips (this is secret code for Randip) looking all gorgeous and glamorous on her special RHW night. The evening is young and lots of surprises lay ahead.
Randip seems to be sharing something VERY serious in the above photo - something with depth that we ALL must listen to carefully. NOT - she might have mentioned something about changing to JD & diet coke. Actually, I haven't got a clue what was discussed, I am just trying my best to fill in he blanks.
I just love this shot - pound it back Randip so you can get a REAL drink. What is not necessarily evident in this photo is that Randip is truly a lady with impeccable manners which is why we are so amused with this charming photo. GO RANDIP GO!
Man do I look rough - my eyes are BARELY visible while everyone else seems to look fresh! YIKES! Our morning (or was it afternoon - cannot recall) ... shall we say our DAY began at our friendly neighbourhood Starbucks and I think I speak for all who were present that we were all thoroughly grateful for Starbucks, especially at this precise moment in time. Because we ALL has some serious, kick-ass shopping to do and needed that extra boost - NO MERCY & my feet were put to the test!
After many hours of successful shopping - we met up in our hotel and got all pampered. Here is Dips (this is secret code for Randip) looking all gorgeous and glamorous on her special RHW night. The evening is young and lots of surprises lay ahead.
Randip seems to be sharing something VERY serious in the above photo - something with depth that we ALL must listen to carefully. NOT - she might have mentioned something about changing to JD & diet coke. Actually, I haven't got a clue what was discussed, I am just trying my best to fill in he blanks.
I just love this shot - pound it back Randip so you can get a REAL drink. What is not necessarily evident in this photo is that Randip is truly a lady with impeccable manners which is why we are so amused with this charming photo. GO RANDIP GO!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home