RHW: Saturday Night Pre-Dinner Activities @ Levant
Renu organised a superb dinner and party at a Moroccan restaurant in London called Levant. What an atmosphere: excellent service, delicious food & fabulous company. I am positive that I don't just speak for myself when I say that we ALL had an awesome time! Thank you Ren for a splendid night!!
This is a group shot at the beginning of the evening ... before the pre-dinner activities began.
Firstly, we all admired Thing-I's drink - a house specialty - called a Levantine - which consists of "vodka, mint, lemon juice & gomme smashed ... shaken and topped with lemon". I was fortunate enough to try a sip and it was very unique indeed.
The majority of the group was keen on vodka so we used our negotiation skills to arrange a bottle of vodka for the low ... low price of 90 pounds which Lacra & I are displaying below. For my Canadian/American viewers, isn't Europe just GRAND.
Time for some cutsey photos - first Renu and Lacra.
Second, Randip & Thing-I ...
Wonder what Jess is thinking ... hmmmm?
We were sitting in a closed in corner with a comfy sofa. After a few drinks, we took our shoes off & got cozy with each other. Problemo numero uno: once you experience the blissful pleasure of removing your torturous shoes you ain't gonna get them back on with any really passion.
Except Deniz, who just cherished her newly acquired shoes which she so proudly demonstrates above.
This is a group shot at the beginning of the evening ... before the pre-dinner activities began.
Firstly, we all admired Thing-I's drink - a house specialty - called a Levantine - which consists of "vodka, mint, lemon juice & gomme smashed ... shaken and topped with lemon". I was fortunate enough to try a sip and it was very unique indeed.
The majority of the group was keen on vodka so we used our negotiation skills to arrange a bottle of vodka for the low ... low price of 90 pounds which Lacra & I are displaying below. For my Canadian/American viewers, isn't Europe just GRAND.
Time for some cutsey photos - first Renu and Lacra.
Second, Randip & Thing-I ...
Wonder what Jess is thinking ... hmmmm?
We were sitting in a closed in corner with a comfy sofa. After a few drinks, we took our shoes off & got cozy with each other. Problemo numero uno: once you experience the blissful pleasure of removing your torturous shoes you ain't gonna get them back on with any really passion.
Except Deniz, who just cherished her newly acquired shoes which she so proudly demonstrates above.


1 Comments:
So funny!
Post a Comment
<< Home