Floris' BDay: Some Group Shots
This is just the cutest picture of David, Randip & Anita.
More cuteness ... Rogier & Randip.
Anita and her friend Akmed (I hope I spelled that right but if not pls feel free to correct me)
The angles to this photo are just oozing cuteness - David, Daniel and Randip - taken by Randip (I think).
We saw Joost and grabbed him for a reunion shot - lucky guy did a 6 month trip to explore the best parts of the world and was the envy of our team.
This pictures deserves a post ALL ON ITS OWN and has been awarded the shot of the evening! When I got home in the wee hours of the morning, I sat down to review our pictures and came across this one of Ann which brought on the most painful laughing fit, for a solid 15 minutes. I just gotta know: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE IN THIS MRS. PACMAN POSE??? I am open to all explanations ... this enquiring mind is waiting for your story.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home