
As I mentioned, a surprise trip to the pool was made so that I could give proper goodbye hugs to the girls.
Monika is one of my closest & dearest friends EVER - we have been through it all together, laughed till we cried, danced till our feet hurt, talked till dawn about everything imaginable and so much more. Friends come in all forms and for many purposes - Monika always makes me feel like I am the most special person on the PLANET. We have the most unique spiritual connection - she keeps me grounded and oh so loved. Monika, when you read this, please promise me that you will give
Peter a big hug from me since we did not have a proper farewell ... use this opportunity to give him as many hugs as you like since you can never have too many hugs.
Ashley is quite a little lady who is full of genuine warmth - her sparkling eyes say it all. We became the GREATEST of friends on this trip, with an exchange of many joyful stories and school projects. Ashley I REALLY miss you and can't wait to see you on my next visit so I can hear all about your latest adventures. We also discovered that we share an exclusive common interest:
drawing. As soon as things calm down here and I catch up somewhat, I will make a new picture and mail it to Ashley. Not sure what I should draw - do you have any special requests or ideas?

This gorgeous creature is Megan - a spirited child with lots of dazzling smiles that will make your heart melt. We got to know each other quite well during our long breakfast sessions and games of "drop the spoon or fork" so Lise can pick it up - great fun! I just love, love LOVE Megan's big, GIANT inquisitive, trusting, adoring eyes.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home