Randips' BDay Dinner
My sweet Randip had a very busy period in May & June: first her Hen Weekend ... then a birthday as previously announced in Randip's birthday message ... followed by a wedding and honeymoon. In celebration of Randip's birthday, we enjoyed a lovely dinner together at De Eetkamer van de Jordaan with an intimate group of family and friends. Unfortunately, I was busy enjoying myself and forgot to take pictures but I would be glad to share what I have which is only 3 pictures. Upon Randip's return from her honeymoon ... I promise to be more thorough on this posting.
For now, I have pics as we are studying the menu before dinner: Lacra, Rayan's sister-in-law Alyssa, Rayan's sister and Rayan's mother Lil.
On the other side of the table we have Deniz, the birthday girl Randip, Randip's Mom, and Randip's sister Renu both visiting from London in preparation for the upcoming wedding festivities.
My last picture ... with Renu, Bubbles and Lacra - winding down after our dinner. By the way - what is up with my hair??? It appears that I have this Princess Leah look from Star Wars cuz of shadows or heads behind me. It could be a new potential look for me.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home