Introducing Lexie, Sadie & Leo
This will be a short one ... mainly a showcase of the rest of Karen's family. Since I grew up with animals, I could not help myself - plus Lexie & Sadie were oh so willing to be photographed. On my final morning, after saying goodbye to everyone, as they left for work and school, I slowly packed for my flight that afternoon. I just fell in love with Lexie because, when she wasn't at me heals with her curious brown eyes, she was curled up at my feet watching me. Oh ja she also tried crawling into bed with me a few times but my little bed was not suitable for her lounging needs since she is a well-known bed hog - plus I would not let her have the pillow :) :)
Lexie is the black lab that I am just ACHING to get and name BOB (as I already mentioned). If Lexie secretly answers to the name Bob, I will take full responsibility for the confusion caused and promise to behave myself next time.
Here she is just lounging around in the living room - she was pretty tired after a major swim in the park & a good run with Ron.
On my last morning before leaving, she looked a bit sad so I gave her a treat from her special cupboard - it seemed to make a difference. I think she could sense that I was leaving and she would be left alone which is the hardest time of the day for a playful dog like Lexie.

Lexie is the black lab that I am just ACHING to get and name BOB (as I already mentioned). If Lexie secretly answers to the name Bob, I will take full responsibility for the confusion caused and promise to behave myself next time.
Here she is just lounging around in the living room - she was pretty tired after a major swim in the park & a good run with Ron.
On my last morning before leaving, she looked a bit sad so I gave her a treat from her special cupboard - it seemed to make a difference. I think she could sense that I was leaving and she would be left alone which is the hardest time of the day for a playful dog like Lexie.
Here is Sadie - she got her name because she has "sad eyes"... making it sadeye ... ending with Sadie (pronounced like lady with an "S").
But she is not a sad cat at all but very affectionate and loving. Her markings remind me of my cat Dolly which EVERYONE just adored.
Shortly after this picture she came out to see me as well and was welcomed with a kitty treat.
But she is not a sad cat at all but very affectionate and loving. Her markings remind me of my cat Dolly which EVERYONE just adored.
Shortly after this picture she came out to see me as well and was welcomed with a kitty treat.
This is an interesting little creature that was in Travis' room. His name is Leo and he is a Leopard Lizard - get it ... Leo from LEOpard. :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home